For every condition, Japanese law will be applied to whatever country you are in.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 24th, 2016.
1. When we provide your information to others
We carefully treat your information. We never provide your information to others without your consent. But if the list below conforms, we can provide your information to others without your consent.
- Japanese law requires us of your information. e.g. you have something with criminal issue.
- If we think it’s necessary to provide your information to protect your dignity or other user’s or ours. e.g., Someone committed a hate crime for you.
- You allow us to provide your information to someone else.
2. We collect access log
We can collect the information about your hardwear or software. This information consists of IP address, Browser’s User Agent, Domain, Time and URL referrer. We utilize these information for detecting malware access, security maintenance, service enhancement, investigating how this site is used or normal statistic analysis.
We never use these information to detect who you are actually.
3. We use Cookie
We refer your Cookie, which is a de-facto technology to store some information on your browse.
- We never use Cookie to detect who you are actually.
- You can disable cookie by your browser setting on your responsibility. But it may disable this site’s feature.
We have a manager for your information. The information we collect will be stored safely on database. No one can access your information without appropriate permissions.
5. Data Deleteion
You can request your data deletion from contact form.
6. Our Organization
Hametuha INC runs this site.
Manager: Fumiki Takahashi
Address: G1 Bld. 7F 1211, Ginza 1-3-3, Chuōku, Tokyo, Japan