Terms of Service
Using the website Gianism.info (from now on referred to as “this site”), you agree to the following terms and conditions with Ruin Haha Co.
1. General provisions
By using this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Use of this site is without warranty. We shall not be liable for any damages arising from your use of this site.
The services and notices on this site are subject to change without prior notice.
You are responsible for managing your information (ID and password) on this site. We are not responsible for any information leakage from this site due to the leakage of customer information that is not caused by this site’s negligence.
The following acts and similar acts are prohibited when using this site.
- Actions that violate the laws and regulations of Japan or the country or region where the customer is located when using this site.
- Acts that offend social norms and public order, and morals
- Acts that infringe on the copyrights or ancillary rights of the Company or third parties
- Acts of transmitting programs that destroy or interfere with the functions of the software, hardware, etc., used by other customers
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functionality of the Company’s servers or network.
- Interfere with the Company’s services, advertisements distributed by the Company, or services or promotions provided on the Company’s website.
- Collecting personal information of other customers without their permission.
- Using our services for purposes that are different from the original purpose.
Providing benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces about the Company’s services.
3. Disclaimer of liability
The Company shall be exempt from liability for default if such default is not caused by the Company’s willful misconduct or gross negligence. However, this shall not apply if the service used by the customer falls under the Consumer Contract Act.
In addition, individual programs and software are non-warranty, and we do not guarantee any damage caused by the customer’s use of them (e.g., a bug in the program caused the customer’s website to be down for one day, and the lost profit during that time amounted to 1 billion yen).
The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Company and the customer in the first instance.